8.24.2010

a list of {ifs}

If I were a month, I'd be... May. Everything is growing and it's the start of warm weather.
If I were a day of the week, I'd be... Sunday. In my eyes, it's the start of a fresh new week.
If I were a time of day, I'd be...the afternoon.
If I were a planet, I'd be... Earth. Thankfully, I've watched this series which has convinced me.
If I were a sea animal, I'd be... a colorful tropical fish.
If I were a direction, I'd be... southeast.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be...a queen-sized bed. I dream about the day when we'll get one.
If I were a historical figure, I'd be... Laura Ingalls Wilder. What a life.
If I were a liquid, I'd be... Milk--cold, delicious milk. You guys already know how much I like it.
If I were a gemstone, I'd be... a diamond. They are a girl's best friend, after all.
If I were a tree, I'd be... a willow tree. I love how they whisper when moving.
If I were a tool, I'd be... a paintbrush. I would be unstoppable.
If I were a flower, I'd be a... gerbera daisy. I think a reason is because I had them at my wedding.
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be... sunny + 75 degrees. With a little breeze. {Perfection.}
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be...a piano. Don't know how to play well, but I love listening.
If I were a color, I'd be... a combo featuring aqua + light green. So cheery and refreshing.
If I were an emotion, I'd be... joy. Pure unbridled joy.
If I were a fruit, I'd be...  blueberries. My new baking best friend. 
If I were a sound, I'd be... Laughter/Giggling. Like when you hear a child getting tickled.   
If I were a car, I'd be... a Ford Escape. I might be a little biased {that's what is in my driveway.}
If I were a food, I'd be... toast. It's tasty. It's versatile. It's easy. It's yummy. 
If I were a place, I'd be... a hammock swinging from the trees.
If I were a material, I'd be... silk. It feels so good on skin. Smooth.
If I were a taste, I'd be...savory.
If I were a scent, I'd be... fresh. Fresh clothes. Fresh hair. Fresh air.
If I were an object, I'd be... crayons. So many children use them to make imagination known.
If I were a body part, I'd be... hands. Imagine your life without hands...life would be impossible.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be... a loving glance from a husband to a wife. It's the best.
If I were a song, I'd be... a well-known childrens song. They get so excited singing their favorites.

originally found here

4 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

lovely
x

Vanessa said...

I love this! i did this awhile back, so fun!

May is the best month! (It's my birth month which makes me bias. ;)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I love this idea of this list :) great stuff! cute blog! new follower!

{eleise} said...

I totally stole this =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails