2.14.2012

love poems from my great love.



you radiate brilliance
side effect: stupor
symptoms: dry mouth and nervousness
_________________________________________________

what did you do to me?
you made me complete.
when did it happen?
still taking place as we speak.
________________________________________________

i dream of you
it puts me fast asleep
you don't need to move to knock me off my feet.
______________________________________________

i believe when our hearts met 
it was more than random.
now going a day without seeing your face 
is something i can't fathom.

but if i make it through a few 
it means i'll see you soon
because simply being in your presence
can heal any wound.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Aww, what a great guy you have. Happy Valentine's Day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails