1.30.2011

soup or bowl.

Remember that episode of Boy Meets World when Mr. Feeny wants tickets to the Superbowl and Cory must get them without the help of Topanga and Shawn? You know, the radio show contest with the Eskimo on summer vacation? ("I am hot and you are cold..."):



(Classic. Lemme just tell you, I was a big fan. Oh, apologies for the blurriness--it's YouTube's fault.)

Well, we aren't trying to get tickets to this year's Superbowl, but we sure are talking about it. Chad's team made it all the way to the big game and I think he's worn one green + gold item every day since the previous game. And he is completely excited. For instance, last night while I was crafting, the Milwaukee Bucks game was on and Ryan Braun was there...and Aaron Rodgers. Chad's reaction to the Wisconsin sports trifecta was so delightfully charming.

And, I must confess...I'm being a complete housewife about everything, even though I'm a big football fan, too. While he's excited to watch the game, I can't wait to make these mini spicy buffalo chicken meatballs with blue cheese dressing. Thanks for helping me show my true colors, Martha :)

7 comments:

Meri said...

Haha- I love the flashback to boy meets world- I was a very dedicated viewer!

Jamie said...

I'm just looking forward to being in the States so I can actually watch this year - I like football, but I'm more into the commercials this year.

Oh, My Darling said...

Thank you for reminding me of Boy Meets World. I loved and still love this gem of a show!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

amazing. x hivennn p.s enter my double vintage camera giveaway?

LizzieBeth said...

I am completely jealous of your Soup or Bowl festivites. I have a bridal shower that day and will be missing all the yummy snacks and the hilarious commercials.

What? Game? Oh yeah. I'll be missing the game too. But whatever.

Go Eagles...

LB

Claire Kiefer said...

I can't wait for the Superbowl tomorrow. :) It's a little less exciting since my team (the Saints) got out early in the playoffs, but I'm still geared up for the big game. I'm torn on the Packers/Steelers though . . . I'll be happy either way!

Vanessa said...

Oh Boy Meets World, how I MISS this show! I will own them on DVDs one day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails