12.14.2009

headband loves


Confession: I use headbands to dress up outfits. I wear one pretty much every week and if I feel like the outfit is looking a little blah, I just go to my stack on the vanity and pick one out.

Oh how I wish that these two headbands from Old Soul, New Heart would be added to my collection. Also, check out this article that lists some headbands that look good on grown-ups.

P.S. Here's some serious cuteness-Heidi and Seal family photo shoot Heidi and Seal family photo shoot! Divert your eyes if you don't wa nt to "ooh" and "aah" over these cuties! {Could someone inform me how Heidi looks Ah-mazing without any makeup on?}

2 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

YESSSS I'm so into the headbands right now!

Anonymous said...

I love headbands! Now that my hair is getting long enough to pull back...I just love being able to whip on a band & go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails