7.19.2009

cute kiddies

I've been scouring the internet for over a week trying to find pictures of the Home-Run Derby. The reason? The winner of the derby, Prince Fielder of our favorite team, Milwaukee Brewers, has amazingly cute boys. While Chad and my dad would comment on the stats and how far the last home run was hit, I would squeal with glee every time I would see these little guys (or any of the other players' children for that matter). I'm such a girl. My search has not been very successful since these seem to be the only pictures I could find-I guess all the photographers cared about were the players. Darn.



See? What'd I tell you, cute, right? If you happen to come across any pictures of these lovely dolls that aren't blurred or far away-send me the link:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails