3.16.2009

Music Purchase: She and Him

Last week I realized that I hadn't purchased music to go on my iPod recently. I also realized that I have over 3GB left to fill. So I went on iTunes and bought She and Him:Volume One. This beautiful album features the lovely Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward.

Have I ever mentioned my girl crush on Zooey? Ever since I saw her in Elf, I've thought she was amazing. And, added bonus, she's engaged to Ben Gibbard {the lead singer of Death Cab For Cutie}. I think I'll name my first daughter Zooey.





She and Him's Myspace page.

2 comments:

bethany said...

Yes. I also have a girl crush on her. How amazing is she? Goodness.

Danielle Ryan said...

Me too! And now my girl crush has grown--I didn't realize she was with Ben Gibbard. Nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails