7.26.2011

a traveler's love letter... // lauren from aspiring kennedy

 
While Chad and I are away wandering the streets of Brussels, London, Paris and beyond, I gathered some of my favorite bloggers and asked them to write a guest post/love letter to their favorite place on earth. These ladies are graciously babysitting my blog while I'm eating macaroons and taking postcard-worthy pictures of the Eiffel Tower + Big Ben. Thank you for reading and I'll see you when we get back!


xo -- Amanda





Dear India,
Today I find myself longing for you.
The summer days in England are just too cool,
and I'm longing for your oppressive heat to press against my skin.


Some people may not be enchanted by your endless seas of people,
but I'd gladly push my way through your crowds
to beat with the pulse of your country.


Your flavour is like heaven to my lips.
Hot naan, spicy curry, sweet juices
leave me longing for more.

The funny thing is, dear India,
is that I have never actually met you.

But my true love is currently there with you...
and I'm opening up our relationship to include you.
So come July 26th, it'll be you, me, & the big guy.


The exciting thing is-
if you look this good in pictures,
I'm sure you'll be a real knock out in person.

xo-
Aspiring Kennedy
Aspiring Kennedy

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh - you will LOVE India. I lived there on and off for two years and was shocked by something new every single day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails