7.18.2011

this picture is brought to you by...


last sunday morning.
my in-laws trusty little boat.
catching my first fish ever. (seriously, is it lame that at age 22 I finally caught a fish? my father-in-law believes it to be a sweet little bass.)
bologna + pickle sandwiches courtesy of my mother-in-law.
diet dr. pepper in can cozies.
discussing how Jesus fed the 5000. we were debating on how it was prepared -- sushi-style? fried? over a fire? roasted? how did he do it?
grinning from ear to ear as the boat sped through the wind + the waves.
oogling all the fancy lake side houses. and dreaming up our own. agreeing that it must have a second-floor deck.
sitting on the front of the boat with my feet dangling in the water.

perfect summer morning.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Mornings like that are rare and perfect - glad you found one.

Meghan said...

Congrats on your fish! So cute:)

LizzieBeth said...

Hi. I am 30 and have never caught my own fish.

Does this make me a snob? It might.

Love the happiness in this post :)

LB

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails