12 on the 12th. (july).
02. We are 12 days away from Europe Adventure! (How fitting that it's the 12th!) :) Chad has been working tirelessly trying to get all the arrangements figured out.
03. Zara baby + her chubby chin. She is now 3 months old! Can't believe the only pictures that I have posted on this blog were from the day she was born -- must remedy that soon.
04. Old pictures of my parents. I wish I would have known my dad when he was 23. Didn't he look groovy? (I felt the need to say "groovy" right then...don't judge.) :)
05. We are learning all about Paris (well, as much as possible from a travel book).
06. Found a new home for my paper lanterns I made.
07. Being at the new job for a whole month! Definitely the most rewarding + challenging job I have ever had.
08. Learning the ropes of our new Canon SLR. Thank you pinterest for linking some posts full of tips.
09. Hard-boiled eggs. Organic popcorn. Cheese wedges. (Just a few of our latest snacks).
10. Summer = staying up late and spending more time outside. We like.
11. I caught my first fish ever on Sunday! Will post a picture so my bro-in-law can be proud.
12. Just saw back to school commercial yesterday. boo. not yet. Off to enjoy the sunlight!