12.01.2010

our advent calendar.

Yay, you're here, December! I love you!

I've gotta tell you--December is my favorite time of the year. Although it's insanely busy, it's just so wonderful ("the most wonderful time of the year..."). Everyone's getting together and my heart is so full. You know what I mean?

I promised that I would show you our advent calendar and here it is! This tiny little advent calendar for Chad and I will be a fun thing for us to do until Christmas comes rolling around. It's filled with little notes and things that I wanted to make sure he remembered (you know, like how much I love him). I don't want to spoil the whole month for him by listing all the secrets, but some of them include: our annual Starbucks + decorating the tree night, a Home Alone viewing while in our pajamas, singing Christmas carols, and wrapping presents while watching Elf...



Check out my advent tree inspiration: here.

5 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

What a cute idea!!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Liesl said...

What a fun idea...I LOVE it!!!

Liesl :)

Jamie said...

What a sweet idea

LizzieBeth said...

That is such a sweet idea!

Isn't it amazing how quickly your calendar fills up in December?

LB

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...totally love it!
Hugs and kisses

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails