11.28.2010

Christmas Around the Home: Advent Calendar

Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? I hope your bellies were full and you laughed a lot. (which was like my weekend.)

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I'm so ready for Christmas. I think I tell Chad that Christmas is my favorite time of the year at least 3 times a week. Yeah, like he doesn't already know that...  Speaking of Chad, I'm making his our advent calendar today (and, let's face it, tomorrow too)! If you would like yours to look like mine, here's the link I'm interpreting: mini advent tree. I thought I would show you a few advent calendars that might work in your house this December 1st-24th.


In Case You're Interested:

01. Farmhouse Garland Advent Calendar Kit.
02. Burlap Sack Advent Calendar.
03. Christmas Advent Calendar Garland.
04.Baby Sock Garland. via martha.
05.Envelope Advent Calendar.
06. Advent Calendar Pouches.

Stay tuned--later this week I will show you how our advent calendar turned out!  

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm more of a buy a chocolate advent calendar at the store kind of girl - but what some awesome ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails