10.28.2010

finale.

Are you a Project Runway fan? Tonight is the finale and we can finally see Mondo be crowned the winner! {Okay, I don't actually know if Mondo will win, but he's definitely the front runner in my opinion. It's kind of reminiscent of Christian's season with how much he's being favored--I just have a hunch Mondo will take it.}

Below is a funny little clip from kids reenact :


I unfortunately won't be watching it live--work and all. I'll be one of those lame people who DVR it and watch it the next day :)  I hope you tune in!

P.S. Speaking of Project Runway, these two are brilliant (and extremely witty!)

4 comments:

k said...

i wish I could watch this!!

LizzieBeth said...

Ok, don't hate me, but I was such a fan of Michael C. He was so cute and sweet. I knew he wasn't going to make it to fashion week, but I still had my fingers crossed.

I want to like Gretchen, because some of her stuff is actually wearable-- and the rest I'm like WTF?

Mondo is always WTF, but in a fabulous, creative way. Heart him. TEAM MONDO!

Andy South? Whatever. The only thing of his I liked was the first bathing suit he made.

LB

Jenny said...

I totally agree Mondo is the clear winner! I can't wait to see his collection!

My Dream Ring said...

He better win! No one can even compare to the unique and fantastic items that he dishes out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails