6.30.2010

Wedding Season: What to Give {Vol. I}


1. Custom monogram coasters: $15.00
2. Personalized family sign
3. Custom address labels: $6.00 for 1 sheet of 30
4. Love Birds Wedding Print: $15.00

I have 3 weddings to go to this year {not a record by any means} and I have been scouring etsy trying to find out-of-the-ordinary gifts for the new mr. and mrs.

I try to think about the couple and what I would put on my etsy registry if there was such a thing {wouldn't that be nice?} The first set is all about personalized gifts. I think the personalized aspect gift is nice--it's very unique {no one I know is going to have a plaque that says "Chad & Amanda May 15, 2010" hanging in their house}.

I'll be posting a few wedding gift ideas from etsy for the kitchen and also for organization later on in the week. stay tuned.

2 comments:

Creativechaos said...

I love your blog!

Amanda

grey_flannel said...

I love all of those! They are super sweet Amanda!
♥,
Mel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails