3.28.2010

the {soon-to-be} one-year-old


Over the weekend, I got to see the nephew UJ. Today marks 11 months in his life which means we only have one more month until he's the big 1! Since there might be some other people who have little boys besides my sister, I thought I'd round up some of my gift ideas. This list is a little special to our UJ since he's a "little Wales" :)

01. navy blue whale onesie
02. squirt whale onesie
03. fire truck puzzle
04. vintage western plaid shirt
05. whale on wheels
06. Dr. Seuss's One Fish, Two Fish

3 comments:

swell.life said...

cuteness.

love your spring outfit too...can't believe your wedding is just around the corner! exciting!!

Vanessa said...

Being an aunt is the BEST!

Laura said...

cute cute cute! love them all. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails