3.25.2010

happy b-day, papa

{my mom and dad, circa 1988...I'm the pink squirmy baby in my mom's arms}

Hey dad, Happy Birthday! I'm glad to have you as my awesome dad. You and mom have given me so much in my 21 years: my sense of humor, passion for life, responsible mind, and love for my family and Christ. I see how you  two act in your marriage and I thank both of you for being the best role models. I hope C and I can have a marriage mirrored after yours.

You are my Superman--helping me with problems that I just can't understand, reassuring me that my future isn't so scary, and praying for me and the sibs every day.

 XO--
 A


P.S. Some wedding news: I'm going to my dress fitting today! My mom, sis, and I are taking lunch off and going to see what work needs to be done. Yea!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!!

Sandy said...

my glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hanevehul said...

Bwahahahaha! Look at those studmuffins!! =]

I love our parents.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails