1.13.2010

sgt. pepper.

{Nobody is as stylin' as these guys.}

Today on The View {don't judge me, I'm still on winter break}, Elisabeth Hasselbeck was wearing this black military jacket that was totally inspired by Sgt. Pepper and the Lonely Hearts Club Band. It kind of looked like this, except hers had gold instead of silver {I can't find a picture of E.B. in said jacket--apparently, no one else wants to find it.}
I'm definitely in need of a new jacket, I'm just not sure that this is the style I'm going for.

Below is a clip of "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" from the movie Yellow Submarine.

{Yes, this is weird...but I am in love with them.}

2 comments:

Johanna said...

cute jacket! and I love me some Beatles!
And...I have awarded you with a happy blog award cause your blog makes me happy! Its like a tag idea, check out my blog to see how it works. Hope you'll join in.
http://johanna-birdsonawire.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Cafe Fashionista said...

It sounds like the BB Dakota jacket I have been in love with for ages - j'adore military jackets. The Sergeant Pepper inspiration is phenomenal!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails