8.28.2009

taking another trip

Recently, Chad's family has talked about taking a trip at the end of next February. They are looking into a resort right on the beach in Key West. I am totally on board since winter always seems to drag on at the end of February and spring hasn't arrived yet. It seems like the perfect time to go because it's right before spring break (when the beaches will be full) and we can have our own 'spring break' right before our wedding day. These beach images get me more and more eager to go:






top image from it's pretty good
middle image by htatephoto
last image by bomobob

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That sounds like an absolutely fabulous idea! Great thinking!!

Isn't little Zoey a doll? You'll have to get out there sometime and visit. I don't know when I'm going home next but I will totally let you know in case you can come too!

Blessings on the wedding planning!

Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails