3.23.2009

Recycling Again

As I've done before, I'm recycling a note that's been going around Facebook.

Here it is below~

(Here's some quotes from some of my favorite movies. Try to guess which one's they are!
No cheating:) Go to IMDB.com if you want to make a quote note yourself...)

1. For my best friend has won the best woman. I didn't buy you a gift. But this is on loan until you two find your song...

2. Sand is overrated. It's just tiny, little rocks.

3. Rick 'em, rack 'em, rock 'em, rake. Stick that sword into that snake!

4. Your fame is well deserved, Spaniard. I don't think there's ever been a gladiator to match you. As for this young man, he insists you are Hector reborn. Or was it Hercules? Why doesn't the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name? You do have a name.

5. Ladies and gentlemen, stop that girl, that girl running up the aisle. Stop her! That's the girl whose voice you heard and loved tonight. She's the real star of the picture.

6. Here goes: I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at the intersection. I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and *speeding*!

7. I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest for Lambda Kappa Pi. Trust me, I can handle anything.

8. *Po-tay-toes!* Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew... Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish.

9. So you're my Uncle Joey. Better get used to these bars, kid.

10. Is that what your little note says? It must be hard living your life off a couple of scraps of paper. You mix your laundry list with your grocery list you'll end up eating your underwear for breakfast.

11. Well, hello, beautiful. You must be Harvey's squeeze, hm? And you *are* beautiful.

12. Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

13. I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

14. Well let me think...”Lizzie" for every day, "My Pearl" for Sundays, and...”Goddess Divine"... but only on *very* special occasions.

15. It's not a tumor!

16. Don't you realize what's happening? Oh man, this is beyond coincidence, this is beyond imagination! I only have a mother, and you only have a father... You've never seen your Mom, and I've never seen my Dad. You have one old picture of your Mom, I have one old picture of my Dad but at least yours is probably a whole picture.

17. Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.

18. Oh my God, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white.

19. When she first mentioned what's about to happen, I said, "Over my dead body." And she said, "No, Daniel, over mine... ”

20. I don't have to do anything. I've been in captivity for three months. There are two things I want to do. One, I want an American cheeseburger, and the other...

3 comments:

Laura said...

Argh! I only got 11.5 out of 20. And if you're wondering where the .5 comes in...I gave myself partial credit for narrowing it to one of two choices. To my credit, however, I have not seen at least 2 of the movies that these quotes come from.

Unknown said...

Those are fun. I only got some of them, but I love the idea! I have some more movies to watch ;)

bethany said...

Dig the movie that quote number 1 is from. Tear jerker!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails