1.11.2009

Hello Blogging Land!

It feels very weird to venture out on this new blog project that I've created for myself. I have been browsing blogs for about a year and I finally got the courage to start a blog myself. I feel very small in this vast blog world, but I do hope that if you ever come across my tiny blog, that you would come back.

I chose the name Project Simple Life because I am trying to create a life for myself that is-simple. Clutter-free. Drama-free. Relaxing. I just want to minimize the "things" that I have.

I hope that this blog is exciting for me. It will take me a while to figure everything out and be as great as all the blogs I admire...wish me luck!

1 comment:

bethany said...

Hello...and welcome! :) I'm excited to read what you have to say!

Glad to see you are joining Blogland....Population 999 Million.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails