9.10.2012

grandpa's party.


A photo-heavy post today because I am student teaching and working and I don't have enough time to write about those adventures quite yet. My grandpa retired from being a pastor after 62 years (! -- that still amazes me) a couple weekends ago and his church threw him a party. Now, at most events, I'm the one that is behind the camera but I took this one off and handed the camera to Chad. All the below images are from his perspective and I love seeing what he captured that day:

4 comments:

Jamie said...

What an amazing milestone, your photos are beautiful.

Ang Lam said...

Beautiful pictures!

Would like to invite you to my
OPI 007 Real 18K Gold Top Coat + $20 Voucher to shop at Firmoo Optical Store Giveaway!

The Closet 365

MateaTPol said...

cool photos!

his little lady said...

Aren't grandparent's just the best? Absolutely love all of these pictures! What a beautiful family :)
xo TJ

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails