4.06.2012

Easter hopes

photo by: ZilaLongenecker

I hope that you see sunshine where you are today.
I hope that you get to be with loved ones on Sunday.
I hope that you get to eat candy from a plastic egg.
I hope that you enjoy being with the people around you.
I hope that you smile at little girls with white lacy hats.
I hope that you wear something in the pastel family. 
I hope that you get to go to church this weekend and hear about Jesus' sacrifice + glorified resurrection.
I hope that you have a happy Easter weekend!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I love this post:) Happy Easter to you!

Claire Kiefer said...

Now that I live in San Francisco, I miss all the little girls in dresses and bonnets that seem to only exist in the south. So sweet!

Jamie said...

I hope you have an amazing Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails