Little Leo looking cute while taking a nap yesterday. Of course.
I am thankful for...
8. Quiet moments like the one I captured above.
9. "This is what the Lord says -- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I amd the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Today's passage of the day on my phone.
10. School friends. It's always nice to have someone wait for you outside the door to walk with you or be your partner on assignments (and never have to awkwardly ask 'Will you be my partner?').
11. Cooking in a clean kitchen. Finally finding my rhythm in a brand new kitchen (to me). Still trying to figure out that oven though...
12. "I walk the line" by Johnny. Especially when I can crank it up, be silly and do my best Cash impression in the car. (Thankfully by myself).