11.09.2011

listing some thankfuls.

Little Leo looking cute while taking a nap yesterday. Of course. 
__________________________________________________________
I am thankful for...
8. Quiet moments like the one I captured above.
9. "This is what the Lord says -- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I amd the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.'" Today's passage of the day on my phone.
10. School friends. It's always nice to have someone wait for you outside the door to walk with you or be your partner on assignments (and never have to awkwardly ask 'Will you be my partner?').
11. Cooking in a clean kitchen. Finally finding my rhythm in a brand new kitchen (to me). Still trying to figure out that oven though...
12. "I walk the line" by Johnny. Especially when I can crank it up, be silly and do my best Cash impression in the car. (Thankfully by myself). 

3 comments:

Teresa said...

No wonder Leo is sleeping so peacefully.

You're a beautiful and generous soul (calling Leo little proves it ahahahahah) Amanda. :)

Stay well and blessed,
Teresa

claire @ a peachtree city life said...

wow, he's grown so much!!

and yes, having school friends makes it so much more bearable! :)

vintch said...

LOVE that verse of the day. i just found a new radio station this morning, and it played only old hymns and it has a bible verse of the day that they read at the top or so of every hour. it is such a day lifter:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails