4.04.2011

his + hers: how do you like your o.j.?


Happy Monday afternoon!

My first Monday in April has been good--at daycare we had pizza for lunch & went for a walk on campus. I'm going to finish the night with ravioli, a workout, and watching the NCAA championship with the boy (like I would do this by myself...)

Today's fun little post is inspired by Brooke at pure and noble and Alli at hooray. They do a weekly/monthly post on Mondays documenting little randoms in their lives with their guys. This might appear more and more over here, so stay tuned (and play along if you wish!)

So today I ask you: Do you like your orange juice pulp-free like me, or are you like Chad who thinks the-pulpier-the-better? :)

14 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm with Chad - the pulpier the better.

Olivia said...

I want all the pulp in the world. I'm very passionate about this. A pulp free world would be a travesty.

Emily Mae said...

I must say I am also with Chad! I agree with you Liv, pulp makes it so much better! Loving these new his/hers posts, so cute!

Kiersten said...

I'm definitely with you - no pulp in my orange juice!
I can't wait to see more posts like this one :)
<3 Kiersten

LizzieBeth said...

Ugh. I am on Team Pulp-Free all the way. I don't appriciate having to chew my juice.

LB

Meghan said...

I'm with you!

Unknown said...

I love Simply Orange juice. And it's definitely the pulp free. :)

Laura said...

Eli and I are EXACTLY the same way.

Cole said...

I LOVE pulpy orange juice.

Kelly said...

You give me hope that you can live happily in an orange-juice divided house. I'm a pulp free, Boyfriend is a full pulp.

Ivy said...

Pulp FREE for sure.

Cheers~Ivy

Meri said...

Well, I don't like juice, at all. But if I did I would definitely want pulp free, unless I made it myself.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I enjoy some pulp, not too much, not too little - sort of like goldilocks, just right ;)

Vanessa said...

This is how Vito's & my relationship with OJ is! Pulp free all the way for me! If it has pulp in it, it reminds me of backwash. Gross. Vito likes the most pulp. Ew!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails