Oh, how about a mini to-do list today.
01. Eat some of this yummy candy corn + dry roasted peanuts combo that I made today in 10 seconds. Thanks to reading my best friend's mom's Facebook post this morning, I now have my candy dish full.
02. Wait for my CSN store package to get here. I won a $50 giftcard from the giveaway that Melanie hosted. Chad and I scoured the website last night and settling on this, this, and this.
02. Decide on a simple cheap Halloween costume for Chad and I. I think we've narrowed it down to Salt + Pepper.
03. Watch the season finale of Mad Men.
04. Find an illustrated children's book to write a paper on. (I love my major. What other major would you be able to write an entire paper on a children's book. I feel very connected to C.S. Lewis right now...).
05. Memorize/Write this down and give it to every woman in my life: “The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.”--Anonymous