5.28.2010

hungry?


Here's a list of 10 tasty treats I'm eatin' up all around the blogosphere:

01. A great how-to from Redhead Recipes.

02. Just when I thought I couldn't love Zooey anymore, she goes and makes the cutest music video for 'In The Sun'.

03. Why doesn't anything this cool happen in Wisconsin? Guess I'll have to travel overseas.

04. These sweet, little "book belongs to" stickers will be perfect for future books for UJ.

05. Just when I thought I couldn't love my wedding colors {pink + orange} any more than I do...

06. Gives new meaning to the phrase "To have and To hold"

07. Hannah, this "dish" is dedicated to you :)

08. Last summer, my girlfriends and I went to the lake and hopefully in 40+ years our swimwear will be this cool

09. On Saturday, Chad and I watched "To Catch A Thief" and I couldn't help but love G. Kelly's style

10. Ree makes me want to go out and buy these 'people' colored pencils for my classroom...it was the first time that I had ever heard of something like this.

There you have it, 10 goodies from my Google archives. Here's hoping they give you ideas and inspirations like they've done for me. Hopefully, over the weekend, I'll be away from the computer and off enjoying Memorial Day weekend with my family. Oh, and starting up the long task of wedding thank-you notes.

Enjoy the sunshine, friends!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Thanks for all of the links! Hope your weekend is fabulous!

hanevehul said...

aMANda!
You know me too well.
That link made me very, very happy! :) :)
I <3 you Mr. Downey!!

"I'm more like robbing the GRAVE."
(10 cool points if you can name that quoter.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails