3.18.2010

what I watched last night.


Thanks to Netflix {and spring break}, I watched this flick late last night.

Here are my thoughts {rest assured, if you haven't seen the movie, I'll do my best not to spoil any of it}:

--Vivien Leigh won Best Actress for her portrayal as Blanche DuBois
          {wow, wow, wow she totally deserved it...she played one disturbed sister}

--Marlon Brando could've been in the whole movie with his shirt off and I would have been fine with that. Not only that, but he is so talented in this movie.
            {say what you will, but in this movie, Marlon is ripped...I do realize that I just said that about a guy who was old enough to be my grandfather, but wowza he is so nice to look at. Why else would he be the only person on the movie poster? Yeah, that's what I thought.} 

--Stanley+Stella.  A little dysfunctional, wouldn't you say?
            {this morning, I told my dad that I watched this movie and he immediately replied "Hey Stella!"

All in all, I can see why this movie is #45 on AFI's Top 100 movies of all time.
Have you seen it? What did you think?

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I haven't seen the movie, but I love Vivien Leigh in Gone With the Wind!

hanevehul said...

Oh man. You and your Marlon Brando ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails