9.01.2009

season greeting

Today my parents and I went on a spur-of-the-moment outing, to Bushel and a Peck apple orchard. (Isn't that just such a quaint small town name?) We've never gone to the apple orchard this early in the year, but my parents had a hankering for some apples. Apparently, my dad knows the owner and we got the V.I.P. treatment; we got to pick apples from trees that usually no one gets to pick off of:) It was just such a perfect way to say hello to autumn.

How did you greet September?






3 comments:

Dionne said...

Oh my, that orchard is gorgeous! And I agree, the name is so cute!

amanda said...

the name of that place is darling. just something about fall and apple picking makes me giddy!

Oh, My Darling said...

Ooh, I've been in the mood to go apple picking (or pumpkin picking) recently. It looks like you had such fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails