1.15.2009

Have you seen this?

I just saw this movie and I didn't know what to expect. I was very happy to find it was a pleasant flick. It was so well done and really colorful and imaginative. It's just so charming and I love Penelope's sense of style and decorating. It also had a really great message for young girls (and older girls for that matter) about self esteem and loving what you see in the mirror.

I loved Penelope's bedroom {although this was the only picture I could find online}:

It's just so colorful and inspiring. If you watch the movie, make sure to watch the special features {they show more of her unique bedroom}.

Added bonus to the flick-it had this eye candy: {image found here}.

If you ever get the chance, please consider watching this movie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails